The congress center Agora benefits from a privileged situation amidst the triangle of Aix en Provence, Marseille, Cassis benefiting from all the accesses (highways, airport, high speed trains) and the touristic and cultural sites.
Access by car…
- Accessing by car
- 5min from the city center of Aubagne
- Coming from Marseille, A50 direction Toulon, exit Aubagne Sud Site Industriel des Paluds (20mn)
- Coming from Aix, A52 direction Toulon, exit Aubagne Est, Site Industriel des Paluds (25mn)
- Coming from Toulon, A50 direction Marseille, then A52 direction Aix, exit at Aubagne Est, Site industriel des Paluds (30mn)
To come by car share : www.tousecomobiles.org
Access by train and/or by bus…
- By train up to pôle d’échange d’Aubagne then with buses (free) ligne 1 ou 11, direction quartier de Jouques, stop « AGORA » (situated 50 meters from centre de congrès)
- From Marseille, and Aix en Provence : with shuttles CARTREIZE direction “LES PALUDS Aubagne”. Stop AGORA
- Coming on your own – Your itineary with one click on www.lepilote.com
Free parkings are situated around the hall for the candidates. A parking belonging to the Centre des Congrès is available for clients and organisers.
During the whole day a restaurant is available at the venue. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus pancakes available, with a nice price for our visitors.